Saturday, June 11, 2011

Onward, Upward

Some quick previews for the week to come:

Recipe Monday will feature a delicious and nutritious Asian-inspired rice dish.  Although I cook rice fairly frequently now, I realize that just a few years ago I was making phone calls to my mom about how much water to use, how much rice, do I wash it, etc.  So I figure a how-to on rice couldn't hurt.

I also look forward to sharing a post with you about a very special woman who first taught me to listen to my body.  She walked well ahead of me on this path I now tread; a path she cleared so others might follow.

And I am starting to tinker with my birthday cake recipe.  It's going to be sooooo good. How's yours going?

Finally, if you've ever been curious if coconut ice cream tastes as good as I say it does, wonder no further.  Here's a link to the So Delicious website that will allow you to print up some online coupons:


http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/prod_user/prod_coupons/coupons.php

Yum!

I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend.  

Smile, laugh, and be generous with hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Yay coupons!

    Still working on my bday cake recipe.
    Decisions, decisions.

    Looking forward to the next entry.

    I'm sure Auntie will be proud.

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting The Canary Files. I hope you have enjoyed what you have read and seen. Your feedback is valuable to me and I read and reply to every single comment. So sincere thanks in advance for sharing not only your thoughts, but your time as well.

All the Best,
Jonathan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...